Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, November 10, 2008

Prima Flowers!



Here is the first of some of my projects! I took the prima flowers and painted them with the Shimmerz Blingz! I used the December Sky and Gold Glimmer. The folwers were not the same shade of blue as my paper but after using the Shimmerz they all match really well! For cardstock I used Bashful Blue, blush blossom, and very vanilla cardstock. Inside the flowers I used the Dew Drops by Robins Nest. Additional accessories include crystal effects to glue the dew drops, scalloped border punch, vanilla ribbon.

I really love these goodies!!
Enjoy!! Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, this is so pretty.

    Just an FYI regarding the flowers that i used here for KW Color Inspiration, I got them at Michaels for $4.99 and 50% coupon $2.49 is such a great deal, they have tons inside the bucket and they have several colors. Make sure to check out their wedding aisle :)

    ReplyDelete