Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting ready for the holidays!



I am trying to get ready for the holidays…. But Christmas just seems too far away! I did however get out a stamp set and make this card! I wanted to see if Shimmerz blingz looked good on reindeer too! I know I am trying to make everything sparkle! My daughter wanted to know if she could pain her hair with it and make a "sparkling mini pony tail like Barbie". I quickly said no it will make your hair fall out! She loves her long hair so I knew that would make her not want to try it…. I know a little harsh but it worked! =)




I really like the color combo of real red and bashful blue. This was a simple card that I put together on the fly! Put a little ribbon and some snowflakes with the white craft ink and it was done!


Hope you like!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment