Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get ready for turkeys!!!


Sorry for the delay on getting a card made... But I did make a turkey! Seems like the cold bug got a few of my family members so I have been running around like crazy! I first saw this turkey on Splitcoast stampers and then found this tutorial...

Its from a Stampin Up magazine for demonstrator called Stampin Success. However, Angie Kennedy Juda was nice enough to put together this tutorial video on making the turkey. Hope you enjoy!
The turkey I made above I did a little differently. I don't have the 3/4 square punch so I just hand cut a square. I also don't have the boho blossoms so I used the triple flower punch from SU and used my snips to cut into the petals to make them look like feet. I hand cut a triangle for his nose as well. So you can improvise as needed! Also I added a little ink to the edges of the scallop because it makes the layers pop out more!
I am working on something else and once I get it right I will post!

No comments:

Post a Comment