Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monkey love....



This is a stamp set I have been wanting since the first time I saw it! It came in the mail last night and boy oh boy was I excited to finally make a card with it. I think the monkey is absolutely adorable! Don't you? Its available at All That Scraps and is called Monkey love. I have a couple of other cards as well that Iwill share later.

I used my minds eye pattern paper, SU cardstock (really rust, chocolate chip, and tempting turquoise, very vanilla) I water colored the monkey using close to cocoa and creamy cramel) I tried choc. chip and close to cocoa first but the monkey was too dark for this card. Cute but I liked this color combo better. I love the addd touch of the robins egg dew drops. I have used them several times now and love it everytime. I used my nestabilities to cut the squares and emboss them. The teal was cut by hand. Again gotta have ribbon!!! Is a card complete without it?


Well diaper duty calls!
Nicole

3 comments: