Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Make and Take!! Movers and Shapers







I had a great time with some new stampin buddies!! I really enjoyed sharing ideas and making all sorts of new projects! You will see them later this week!!

I make this card for my make and take. It uses the SU Movers and Shapers XL Sizzix die and Big Shot. I also used the embossing folder. Then I used a white gel pen to add to the stiches, and centers of the flowers. I used a versa mark marker on the petals to help add demension!
I used the curly lable punch to add the flowers on the inside of the card and thats all!! Very simple card... but pretty!

Enjoy and thanks for looking!
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous. I loved making it. And I'm so glad you came to Debra's. It was so fun meeting you.

    ReplyDelete