Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stampin Good Time!!

***** OK FOR SOME REASON THIS WAS SAVED AS A DRAFT AND NEVER POSTED*****
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN ATTEND.... IF I DON'T GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO HOLD A CLASS I WILL RESCHEDULE!

Ok! Its offical! I have set a date... On Friday August 21st 7 to 10pm I am having a card class! You are welcome to bring a friend or 2! Please email me at stampinnicole@comcast.net to let me know you will be attending so I can have enough materials cut.

I will have specials for those who attend! You will be able to sign up for stamp clubs, marker clubs, workshops etc! So bring your friends and see the new catalog. I will have catalogs for sale for $5 if you want to take one home with you.

Wait that's not all!! I am also having a Stamp Class on Saturday August 22nd from 3pm to 7pm. We will be making 8 cards total for $15. 4 different designs and 2 of each card. We will be using items like the big shot, watercoloring, and the new yummy In Colors!! I offer speical discounts too. If you place an order of $50 or more you will get $10 off your class fee.

PLEASE RSVP!! Please bring your adhesive with you.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment