Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, August 18, 2009



Thanks Marilyn for giving me the opportunity to fill in for you at Monday night card event! I made this card with the help from Jill and Maria! I just didn't know what color to make the frosting!


This card is made with the new SU in colors. Bermuda Bay, Melon Mombo, basic black and white SU cardstock. I used the Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon which I have in 3 of the incolors... its so cute!! Used the eyelet border punch! I poked holes in the corners using my poker tool (ok its called paper piercing tool... poker tool sound more fun!), Mat Pack to make sure the holes are straight.


As you can see I love layers!! It makes the card heavier but it looks so sharp to me and helps the colors to pop when they are layered especially with black as I did with this card!


Don't forget I have a card class this weekend... August 21st Friday from 7 to 10pm and Saturday August 22nd from 3 to 7pm. Please RSVP by calling me or sending me an email. For Privacy reason I am not posting my phone number but most of you have my phone number or you can reach me by email! Hope to see you there! I got some neat things to show you!!!


TFL!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment