Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Swaps!


Ok... so I have more cards that I completed this weekend... However I am told I am not suppose to post them until everyone gets them.... so you will have to wait til the middle of August and September to see them!


So now I need to make some other cards that I can post for you all! Here is one I am not using as a swap! Its a simple card using the top note sizzix die. I cut one in whisper white and used fifth avenue floral stamp set. Then cut top note in black, cut it in half and used it as a layer. This is also show in the new catalog! Its difficult to see but I did use an embossing template for the red background. Added a simple ribbon and here is an easy 5 minute anniversary card... or which ever sentiment you choose for it!


TFL

I will work on some more goodies and post something new tomorrow!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment