Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Greetings Stampers!!!

Sorry I had to remove this because it is for a swap! I will post it later!


I am so excited about this new stamp set called Greetings Earthlings. Its new to Stampin Up in the 2009/2010 Annual Catalog! I am really into robots, aliens, trains, cars, etc now that I have little Zachary! I get to bust away from the tradiditonal girlie flowers and make some boyish stuff. I have to admit I struggle a big as to what is girlie and what is boyish!





Here is my first card with this new stamp set! I used the Top Note sizzix die exclusively from SU, rhinestone brads, checkered ribbon, brilliant blue, yoyo yellow, basic black, whisper white cardstock. I also used the new movers and shapres zissiz dies from SU by Sizzix. It created the black portion of the modern lable. I then took my modern lable punch and creaed the inside! I am also excited about the movers and shapers sets because they match up the SU punches to create these borders! They have a heart, star, modern lable, and scalloped oval!! I will have a card soon using the scalloped oval... its a MUST HAVE if you like scallops!!





Enjoy!


TFL!!


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment