Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, October 9, 2008

QuicKutz!!! I LOVE THEM!!!


Ok... So I haven't had a lot of time to post but I finally was daring enough to leave our son with my husband for a few "mommy time" hours at my favorite local scrapbooking store Capture a Memory. I went to a Friday night crop and complete two layouts( I will post the second 2 page latout tomorrow!) .... I know it may seem like not much to get done in five hours.... but hey.... I completed them, got out of the house and these little animals take time to cut out. Also I kept losing their noses and spots! But it was so worth it in the end. Its adorable!!
The grass, vines, and all the animals are QuicKutz!

Thanks to the wonderful people at CAM!! I am in love with QuicKutz once again! You must check them out if you don't know what I am talking about. http://www.quickutz.com/


I am also working on cards and can't wait to share them!!


Hey also check out Crystal's Blog! http://www.stampwithcrystal.blogspot.com/

She is a great inspiration and has adorable cards! She also has links to other great designers like herself! I have to say that for her because she don't! She is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment