Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Card for a friend...


Card for the grandparents to be.... Yes... this is a pregnancy test! I have it on the inside of the card. Its from QuicKutz! However now a days they are quite technical and have a digital display that actally says "Pregnant" or I am assuming not pregnant if its negative. The only time I took one of the digital ones it came back pregnant and I dropped it so it didn't work again! So in this case the old test would have been better even if you dropped them they still had two lines (laughing) It was quite a shocking result for us.... and now we have Zachary!
Here are two cards I have made for a friend and her family! I like the stamp sets used here.... you grow girl and the beautiful prego lady is from All That Scraps. The little birdie card is stampin up. The paper set used was part of a scrapbook kit fromSU in an older catalog. I am working on getting some ideas together and figuring out how to create card sketches in Adobe and post them. I too often get caught up on dulpicating a card and lose sight of making it my own. So for me lately... picking a sketch and a color combination has been a lot of fun. I will share them with you once I get them all complete!

Happy Stamping!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment