Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, October 27, 2008


This card was inspired by colors from the current stampin up catalog. I love certainly celery and any color blue. So This color combination is pretty but not pink... I like that! I also like pink... but now that I have a boy I am getting into blues and greens!

Cardstock: very vanilla, bashfull blue, certainly celery, not quite navy designer paper prints

Inks: not quite navy

Stamp set: A beautiful thing

Punches: 1 1/2 circle, round scalloped, medium oval (vanilla), trio flower, double circle punch (flower centers), scalloped edge border

Other: Paper piercing tool and mat/guide. I also used a white gel pen to fill in the holes I made in the scalloed edge. Not sure it did a whole lot put it added a little with the polka dot paper on top.


I am quite proud of this card. Not only did I complete it quickly but I did it on my own without CASEing another card! I am challenging myself to pick a color combo, stamp set, and create!!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment