Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Which way is up???








It's been crazy busy around our home! Soccer season is in full mode... however it's year round so it is just getting crazy since we are back to our normal outdoor season. Two game a weekend end and practice four days a week! Sometimes I wonder which end is up! I keep thinking something has gotta give! So I am doing some thinking as to what changed we should make as a family to include everyone! Not just soccer! Being a parent is not always fun... making tough decisions is hard!
So this card really seems to sum up a lot! Which end is up? Which way does it look best! I can't decide but it bugs me that the flower is upside down in a couple of the views... which is just how the embossing folder puts it. You can leave me a comment to say which view you prefer!

I am thinking about adding a little dazzling versa mark to the embossed flower.... just to add a little something! I used the embossing folder from SU, Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set, rose red, riding hood red ribbon, and black cardstock. Pretty simple yet elegant card!

TFL!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment