Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Best Wishes!

I made this card for a swap from my upline. The group is called where the rubber hits the road! I thought that was neat! Anyway.... I used pink pirouette, black, and whisper white! I love these colors together. Its one of my favorite color combos! The theme for the swap was spring, weddings, showers, etc. So I chose the butterfly and leaf stamp from the set called Forever friend and the Best Wishes came from Oval All. I love the new scalloped oval punch and this stamp set works perfectly with it and the medium oval. I used Stazon black because I like how dark the black is! For a little added embelishment I tucked folded ribbon pieces under the oval and put dazzling diamonds glitter in the open areas on the butterflies! This picture is not that great at showing how well the butterflies and glitter look! It was a cloudy/rainy day when I took the picture =(

TFL!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment