Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just because you requested Tammy!



Here are two cards I created today! But now I gotta get to my homework....
My friend Tammy couldn't wait to see them so I posted them early!
With so much snow on the way I wanted to think of spring! I usded the Ronald McDonald set for this year... I used matching ink and paper to add texture. So saffron and cercently celery. Then used markers to color on the flowered stamp and get the multi colored look. I then heat embossed the image with glitter emobssing powerder from SU.

The second card was similar to one created by my friend Teresa! This is not a stamp set I would typically purchase but I really like how it turned out. Sometimes you gotta play around with it to see how great it can be! It is one of the two step stamping sets! Again I heat embossed the glitter embossing powder..

Hope you like!


2 comments:

  1. I like them all. Your just bound and determined to get me into those cards.

    ReplyDelete