Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, March 20, 2009

stamp club!!

Last night I went to my stamp club!! Claudia was a hostess with the mostess despite her injury earlier this week. Thanks to her hubby for his help! These are the two cards we made last night! I LOVE the top note die offered by SU.... it works perfectly in a cuttlebug!


The first card Crystal took two top note die cuts and put them together to create a spring looking card! Isn't it cute!! I loved it!!
The second card we used a stamp set that got mixed reviews! I personally like it... after Crystal showed some samples on how it was used I had to add it to my must have list! I like the color combo here... not something I would pick but after it was together I really liked it. Again we used the top note die but this time added a piece of patterned paper to it, then ran it through the cuttle bug. Perfect fit, looks great!

Thanks Crystal for another fun evening! I love getting away and talking with adults!!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment